Thursday, May 17, 2007

Green is everywhere

It has been a while since I have posted. Much has happened. Too much to write about. Summer is here in Texas and it is green! The flowers have bloomed once and are on the second budding. It is turning a bit greener in my soul also. The mourning is passing and I feel the grace and joy of my Lord bubbling up inside of me.

Sarah is happily enscounced in her new abode in Jacksonville, only 10 minutes from the beach and 40 minutes from Missy. I am blessed that she wanted me to fly with her and the kids. I knew that she didn't wish for me to be the one left behind. Thank you dear. I am happy for you and will be glad when you are joined by Bill. Expect me to show up when you least expect it. (Like the man servant in "A Shot in the Dark."

Lord, your ways are perfect. You are the only one who knows the plan you have for us. A plan for good and not for evil; a purpose and a hope that won't be cut off. I hear this over and over. I believe you.

Pictures to come.........

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

So glad you got to go and see everyone and get the fam settled. I know its easier when you can envision them in their new place. Bless you Goody...God has His ways and He does things in the most unexpected ways sometimes..