Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year


I'm fairly certain that very few of you even check my blog anymore, since I have been remiss about posting. But for those of you who do take a peek now and again, I want to wish you a Happy (blessed) New Year of 2009. I get the feeling that it will be a year of change. I don't know what kind of change. Hopefully, a change of heart or way of seeing the Lord. A new and fresh change. A move within. Perhaps if you haven't read THE SHACK, you might give it a go. It will certainly be food for thought anyway.


Today, January 4th, is Mary Marlar's birthday. She is sweet 16 and totally adorable. Happy Bday Mary Rose! We love you sooooo! She is the one on the left for those who don't know her.

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy New Year, Sheila! Just picked up a copy of the Shack...:)

Home Is Where The Heart Is! said...

Happy New Year Goodie! And a very Happy New Man!

Lov'n ya always Sis, Annette

Ps Your post reminded me of a song "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes. Love is all around me and so the feeling shows!" Or at least I believe that's how it goes.

Jada's Gigi said...

Hi Goody! Nice to see you stopping by my blog. Hope all is well with you and yours. Love you, sister!